Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Being Seen!


PLEASE LIKE & SHARE, SHARE, SHARE, SHARE
My name is Kelly Decker.  I am writing this in hopes that people will LIKE & SHARE it and ask their friends to LIKE & SHARE in order to help me get closer to landing my dream job! 


My short story:  I decided to leave my beloved and successful career as a teacher a few years ago and chase my passion of being a news reporter.  I have worked, and still work unbelievably hard in my pursuit to achieve this goal, but it has been extremely difficult to get the right people to even view my demo in order to get those key interviews.


I have done everything to get "The story," including jumping off a mountain, scaling down rocky embankments along side raging currents shooting kayaker footage, and nearly passing out in 100 degree temperatures while carrying 50 lbs of equipment backpacking a heartbreaking story on a mass shooting. 


I work tirelessly reaching out to stations and companies marketing myself, hoping for just a chance to “get in”.  With little results, I have decided to create this post and ask for your assistance in helping me to get a chance of achieving my dream job! 
Hopefully this way, the right person will see and recognize my hard work! Thanks so very much! I really appreciate it! #beingseen @thekellydecker


Please Click On My Demo Reel Links: Kelly Decker's Demo Reel
Outdoor Sports Demo

No comments:

Post a Comment